- Anastasios Bikos
- Stavros Limnaios, MSc Thesis, "Design and Hardware Implementation, of an Efficient, Lightweight Crypto-Core Simeck32/64, for IoT Devices", 2019.
- Konstantina Kytea, MSc Thesis, "Detection and Analysis of the Web Browsers Activity, for Digital Forensics", 2019.
- Ioannis Papakonstantinou, "Design and FPGA Implementation, of Cluster Ring Oscillator Physical Unclonable Functions - PUFs", 2019.
- Andronikos Kyriakou, "Containerized Honeypot Deployment for the Analysis and Visualization of Malicious Activity", 2018.
- Paris Panagiotou, "Design & Implementation of a Security System, for Internet of Things (IoT)", 2018.
- Eleni Isa, "Hardware Trojans Detection, in Digital Systems", 2017.
- Stavroula Zouzoula, "Design and Implementation of Security Co-Processor, for Satellite Communications Systems", 2017.
If you are interested in our activities, please do not hesitate to contact us
or even become an active member of SCYTALE Group.