- Aggeliki Kalapodi, "Personal Data Protection in Portable Devices, for Calling and Messaging Networking Applications", 2020.
- Stavros Limnaios, "Design and Hardware Implementation, of an Efficient, Lightweight Crypto-Core Simeck32/64, for IoT Devices", 2019.
- Konstantina Kytea, "Detection and Analysis of the Web Browsers Activity, for Digital Forensics", 2019.
Diploma Theses, Students:
- Panagiotis Strikos, "Hardware Virus Circuits, in Encryption Algorithms", 2020.
- Maria Pantopoulou, "FPGA Implementation, of a Face Recognition System, for Digital Forensics Applications", 2020.
- Agamemnon Antoniadis, "FPGA Implementation of a Physical Unclonable Function (PUF), Monte-Carlo", 2020.
- Marios Tsavos, "Design and Implementation of a Streaming Cryptographic System, Based on Reconfigurable Logic", 2020.
- Christos Delis, "Design and Implementation of an Embedded System, for Smart Farming", 2020.
- Ioannis Papakonstantinou, "Design and FPGA Implementation, of Cluster Ring Oscillator Physical Unclonable Functions - PUFs", 2019.
- Andronikos Kyriakou, "Containerized Honeypot Deployment for the Analysis and Visualization of Malicious Activity", 2018.
- Paris Panagiotou, "Design & Implementation of a Security System, for Internet of Things (IoT)", 2018.
- Eleni Isa, "Hardware Trojans Detection, in Digital Systems", 2017.
- Stavroula Zouzoula, "Design and Implementation of Security Co-Processor, for Satellite Communications Systems", 2017.
If you are interested in our activities, please do not hesitate to contact us
or even become an active member of SCYTALE Group.