Nicolas Sklavos, PhD
Position: Associate Professor, Director of SCYTALE Group,
Research Areas: Hardware Security, Cybersecurity, Embedded Systems, Digital Systems Design, IoT
Phone: +30 2610 996 983
e-mails: nsklavos AT upatras DOT gr
A. Awards and Recognition
Nicolas Sklavos is ACM Distinguished Speaker, with three years term, 2022-2025, Topic: Security and Privacy.
Award for Diploma Thesis of Eleni Isa, "On the Detection of Hardware Trojans, in Hardware Security", supervised by Nicolas Sklavos, from Design Test Verification and EDA (DTVEDA'17) Workshop, Volos, Hellas, July 6-7, 2017.
N. Sklavos is IEEE Senior Member, 2012.
Award to Nicolas Sklavos, as Top Associate Editor in 2011, Editorial Board of Computers and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, 2011.
Award to Nicolas Sklavos, as Top Associate Editor in 2010, Editorial Board of Computers and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, 2010.
Award for Nicolas Sklavos, Ph.D. Thesis, "VLSI Designs of Wireless Communications Security Systems", Supervisor: Prof. Odysseas Koufopavlou, from IFIP VLSI SOC International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration '03, Germany, December 1-3, 2003.
B. Scientific Recognition
Nicolas Sklavos has received a greant number of references/citations, of his scientific publications, in International Scientific and Technical Literature.
Source: Google Scholar.
Nicolas Sklavos has been invited to serve as external reviewer of several international scientific and technical journals and magazines, such as:
- ACM: ACM Computing Surveys, Embedded Computing Systems
- IEEE: IEEE Aerospace & Electronics Systems, IEEE Internet Computing, IEEE Potentials, IEEE Proceedings, IEEE Security and Privacy, IEEE Systems Journal, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, IEEE Transactions on Computers, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, IEEE Latin America Transactions, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, IEEE Transactions on VLSI.
- IET: IET Information Security, IET Networks.
- ELSEVIER: Computer Communications, Computers & Electrical Engineering, Computer Networks, Computers & Security, Network and Computer Applications, Nano Communication Networks, Microprocessors & Microsystems, Systems and Software.
- SPRINGER: Journal of Cryptographic Engineering, Journal of Hardware and Systems Security, The Journal of Supercomputing.