Nicolas Sklavos, PhD
Position: Associate Professor, Director of SCYTALE Group,
Research Areas: Cryptographic Engineering, Hardware Security, Cybersecurity, Digital Systems Design, IoT
Phone: +30 2610 996 983
e-mail: nsklavos AT ceid DOT upatras DOT gr, nsklavos AT ieee DOT org
Award for Diploma Thesis of Eleni Isa, "On the Detection of Hardware Trojans, in Hardware Security", supervised by Nicolas Sklavos, from Design Test Verification and EDA (DTVEDA'07) Workshop, July 6-7, Volos, Hellas, 2017.
N. Sklavos is IEEE Senior Member, from 2012.
Award to Nicolas Sklavos, as Top Associate Editor in 2011, Editorial Board of Computers & Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, 2011.
Award to Nicolas Sklavos, as Top Associate Editor in 2010, Editorial Board of Computers & Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, 2010.
Award for Nicolas Sklavos, Ph.D. Thesis, "VLSI Designs of Wireless Communications Security Systems", Supervisor: Prof. Odysseas Koufopavlou, from IFIP VLSI SOC International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration '03, Germany, December 1-3, 2003.
Nicolas Sklavos has received up to 2200 references/citations (last updated: April 2018), of his scientific publications, in the International Technical & Scientific Literature.
Source: Google Scholar Profile.
N. Sklavos is listed in the scientific edition of the Who's Who of Emerging Leaders, Marquis Who's Who, USA.
N. Sklavos biographical profile has been included in the scientific edition of the Who's Who in the World, Marquis Who's Who, USA.
Due to the reference value the outstanding achievements the biographical profile of N. Sklavos has been included in the Who's Who in Science and Engineering, Marquis Who's Who, USA.
N. Sklavos biographical profile has been included in the scientific edition of the 2000 Outstanding Scientists of the 21st Century, International Biographical Center of Cambridge, England.
Nicolas Sklavos has been invited to serve as external reviewer for International Journals:
- IEEE: IEEE Aerospace & Electronics Systems, IEEE Internet Computing, IEEE Potentials, IEEE Proceedings, IEEE Security and Privacy, IEEE Systems Journal, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, IEEE Transactions on Computers, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, IEEE Latin America Transactions, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, IEEE Transactions on VLSI.
- IET: IET Information Security, IET Networks.
- ELSEVIER: Computer Communications, Computers & Electrical Engineering, Computer Networks, Computers & Security, Network and Computer Applications, Nano Communication Networks, Microprocessors & Microsystems, Systems and Software.
- OXFORD: The Computer Journal.
- SPRINGER: Journal of Cryptographic Engineering, The Journal of Supercomputing.
- WILEY: International Journal of Communications Systems, Security and Communications Networks.
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC: Journal of Circuits, Systems & Computers.