Nicolas Sklavos, PhD
Position: Associate Professor, Director of SCYTALE Group,
Research Areas: Cryptographic Engineering, Hardware Security, Cybersecurity, Digital Systems Design, IoT
Phone: +30 2610 996 983
e-mails: nsklavos AT upatras DOT gr, nsklavos AT ieee DOT org
A. Open Projects :
Project ICT Cost ActionCA16101,“MULTI-modal Imaging of FOREnsic SciEnce Evidence - tools for Forensic Science (MULTI-FORESEE)”, European Cooperation in Science & Research, 2017-2021.
B. Closed Projects :
Project HORIZON 2020, “Exploiting Ubiquitous Computing, Mobile Computing and the Internet of Things to Promote Science Education (UMI-Sci-Ed)”, European Cooperation in Science & Research, 2016-2019.
Project ICT Cost Action IC1403, “Cryptanalysis of Ubiquitous Computing Systems (CRYPTACUS)”, European Cooperation in Science & Research, 2014-2018.
Project ICT Cost Action IC1306, “Cryptography for Secure Digital Interaction (CRYPTOACTION)”, European Cooperation in Science & Research, 2014-2018.
Project ICT Cost Action IC1204, “Trustworthy Manufacturing and Utilization of Secure Devices (TRUDEVICE)”, European Cooperation in Science & Research, 2012-2016.
Project ICT Cost Action IC1202, “Timing Analysis on Code-Level (TACLe)”, European Cooperation in Science & Research, 2012-2016.
- Project of “Mobile Sensing & Technologies – IRIS MST”, funding by LLP Erasmus Intensive Programmes (IP), 2012-2013.
- Project of “Quality Assurance”, funding by European & National Resources, Hellas, 2010-2013.
- Project of “Industrial Placement”, funding by European & National Resources, Hellas, 2010-2013.
- European Project FP6-2005-IST-5, “Phosphorus – Lamda User Controlled Infrastructure for European Research”, funding by European Resources, 2006-09.
- Project of Western Greece 2000-06, Common Activities of Research and Development in the Sectors of National Research Priorities “Mechanisms of High Availability, for VoIP Infrastructures (Voice over IP)”, funding by European & National Resources, Hellas, 2006-08.
- Project “Low Power Architectures for Wireless Devices”, post-doctoral research, funding by National Institute of Scholarships, Hellas, 2005-06.
- Project ΕPΕΑΕΚ ΙΙ, “ΑRΧΙΜΗDΗΣ ΙΙ - Support of Research Teams (ΕΕΟΤ)”, Subject: “VLSI Design and Error Control on Operational Units based RNS System, for DSP Co-Processors and Cryptographic Systems”, funding by General Secretariat of Research and Technology (GSRT), Hellas, 2001-2003.
- Project, “Wireless Communications of Future DECT, Communications Systems & Protocols”, funding by Organisation of Greece Telecommunications (OTE), Hellas, 2000-2002.
- Project of Basic Research K. Karatheodori, “Estimation of the Delay and the Power Consumption of VLSI Circuits”, funding by University of Patras, Hellas, 2000-2002.
- European Project AMIED ESPRIT PROJECT # 25249, “Asynchronous Low-Power Methodology and Implementation of an Encryption/Decryption System”, funding by European Resources, 1997-1999.
C. Evaluator/Reviewer for :
- European Commission Calls: FP7, HORIZON 2020, COST
National Calls: Croatia, Israel, Italy, Latvian